This is just a little list I started thinking about a long time ago. Well, like five minutes ago. These are the top 10 things that annoy me:
10. When you can’t connect to wifi – Don’t say you offer wifi and have the weakest signal ever or your employees don’t know the password. That’s annoying.
9. Old people drivers – No explanation needed.
8. Airport Security – I want to be protected but the power trip is a bit much. Look at your little screen and keep it movin’.
7. HGTV’s House Hunters International – Worst show on TV.
6. Kyle Richards – She sucks- old fake ass Demi Moore wannabe.
5. Running out of beer – I get it, it’s my responsibility as a responsible adult to get more when I drink the second to last one but sometimes you don’t. And it’s annoying.
4. When I can’t find matching socks – talk about annoying!
3. Taylor Swift – I want to run her over with my car.
2. Bibles… Cuz they do be TRIPPIN’!
1. Handicap Parking Spots – First of all, they don’t need that many and everyone deserves an equal opportunity to park close to the door.
Well, that was fun. I feel better. There are WAAAAAYYYY more things that annoy me but this list is pretty good and I feel liberated. Have a good night all.